Are you a coffee or dessert after dinner? Why not both, we say.
This classic after-meal indulgence is a super straightforward recipe, quite literally translating to ‘drowned’ in Italian. Hot, cold, silky and rich - there’s no messing around with an Affogato.
What you’ll need:
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 60ml espresso - we recommend x2 White Peak pods
- 30ml of Frangelico liqueur (optional)
- 1 biscotti to serve (optional)
1. Add one scoop of ice cream to glass
2. Pour over hot espresso
3. Pour over Frangelico if you're feeling it
4. Garnish with biscotti
5. Serve immediately!
If coffee and sleeping don’t mix for you, there’s no need to miss out on a late night Affogato - simply use our decaf White Peak blend for a delicious light citrus and delicate dark chocolate hit. Treat yourself!